Home → Prescription Drugs
- Prescription Drug Resources - Various resources that are made available to individuals who contact DHHS offices with questions about how to access free or low-cost prescription medications. Rx-Resources-Online (Word) | also as Rx-Resources-Online (PDF)
- Drug Company Patient Assistance Programs - Programs to help people who cannot afford the cost of their brand name prescription drugs.
- HIV/AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) - Assisting qualified residents get HIV-related medications free of charge.
- MaineCare - A list of services covered, eligibility, cost, and application questions on applying for Maine Care insurance.
- Pharmacy Unit - State of Maine - In the Pharmacy Unit of DHHS, we provide Members with information on Prescription Drug Plans. We keep Members, Pharmacies, and Healthcare providers up-to-date on changes in policy and regulations. If you have a question or need assistance with your drug plan or a policy. Includes the MaineCare Preferred Drug List.
- TriCare Senior Pharmacy - Military retirees, spouses and some former spouses or survivors are eligible for a number of TriCare programs supported by the Department of Defense. TRICARE for Life and the TRICARE Senior Pharmacy Program are open to individuals age 65 and older.