Home → Policy/Rules
On this page:
- DHHS Employee Related Policies
- Child & Family Policy - (Note: This is a "framed" web page. If your browser does not support framed pages, you may request a paper copy or download a Word Version.)
- Employment Policy for Individuals Served (Policy DHHS-CS-01-10, PDF)
- Kinship Policy - Relative Placement and Kinship Care
- Wrap Around Policy May 2013 (Word*)
- A complete listing of rules specific to the Department of Health and Human Services
- Weekly Newspaper Notices
The links below include information and comment forms for newly proposed rules, proposed changes to existing rules and recently adopted rules (not yet posted to the Secretary of State's site)
- Division of Licensing and Certification - The Division of Licensing and Certification (DLC) performs rulemaking for licensing of hospitals, home health agencies, nursing homes, intermediate care facilities for people with mental retardation, ambulatory surgical centers, hospice and end stage renal disease facilities. Additionally, it performs rulemaking for the Maine Registry of Certified Nursing Assistants, in-home personal care and support workers, and temporary nurse agencies.
- Office of Aging and Disability Services Information on proposed, recently adopted, and repealed rules specific to Aging Services
- MaineCare Services - The Office of MaineCare Services, Division of Policy and Provider Services performs rulemaking to implement and update policies.
For more information:
If you haven't found what you're looking for, visit our pages for: