- Primary Care Payment Increase
- False Claims Act/Fraud Abuse
- HIPAA Information
- Manuals, Guides, and Instructions
- NPI Information
- Contact Us
Please contact Tia Bolduc, Provider Relations Specialist, with questions at (207) 624-6938.
False Claims Act/ Fraud Abuse
- Department of Justice Summary
- False Claims Act Checklist
- Providers Who Receive $5.0 Million or More Per Year
- De-Identification Methods (CMS webpage) - Explanation of identifiable health information and how to de-identify materials.
- Educational Materials about HIPAA Security (CMS webpage)
- Secure Fax and E-mail
Manuals, Guides, and Instructions
- Billing Instructions (Health PAS Online Portal)
- Case Mix Manuals
- Companion Guides (Health PAS Online Portal)
- Home Health Instructions
- MaineCare Benefits Manual
- MyHealth PAS User Guides (Health PAS Online Portal)
- Preadmission Screening and Resident Review (PASRR) Manual
- Private Duty Nursing (PDN) Instructions
- Trading Partner Guides (Health PAS Online Portal)
- X.12 HIPAA Acknowledgements (Health PAS Online Portal)
- Healthcare Provider Taxonomy Code Set
- National Plan and Provider Enumeration System (NPPES) Home Page
- NPI Application Help Page
- DXC Provider Services can help you with claims and billing questions or concerns. Contact us at 1-866-690-5585. TTY users dial 711. You can also e-mail.
- MaineCare Provider Relations can help with policy-related questions or concerns. Please see the spreadsheet which lists the Provider Relations Specialists by section of policy.