Maine Child Support: Division of Support Enforcement & Recovery (DSER)

You can report changes to your address or phone number or to the other parent's information in the Client Portal. You will need the last 6 digits of your SSN and the 4 digit DSER PIN to access the portal. Click on Client Portal to proceed.

The information below can be downloaded here: Navigating the Voice Response System (Word) | PDF

Navigating the Voice Response System (VRS)

(207) 624-7830 or (800) 371-7179 (Maine only)

You will need your: SSN and 4-Digit DSER PIN number

If you don’t know your PIN, wait a few seconds after calling and you will get a chance for a new one

  • Submenu:
  • Press 1 if you have questions about an individual transaction
  • Press 2 if you would like a summary of recent transactions
  • Press 3 to report a missing, lost or stolen payment
    • Within this submenu:
    • Press 1 for a missing Direct Deposit
    • Press 2 for a missing, lost or stolen check
  • Press 4 to access another of your cases
  • Submenu:
  • Press 1 to provide information about the Non-Custodial Parent
  • Press 2 to request a review of your child support order
  • Press 3 to request financial records
    • Within this submenu:
    • Press 1 for a record of collections on your case
    • Press 2 for a record of what has been disbursed to you
    • Press 3 to request both collections and disbursements
  • Submenu:
  • Press 1 to sign up for direct deposit of your child support
  • Press 2 to change your direct deposit settings
  • Press 3 to stop direct deposit
  • Press 4 to hear the status of your direct deposit
  • Submenu:
  • Press 1 for an explanation of disbursements
  • Press 2 for an explanation of TANF
  • Press 3 for all other Options