Maine Child Support: Division of Support Enforcement & Recovery (DSER)

Child Support Questions

If you would like to request or provide information about your case please give us the information requested below. If you like to request services from the Division, choose "Please Send Me An Application For Service" from the Category list.

Request For The Division's Support Enforcement Services
Contact Information