Information for Providers
On this page:
- Children's Behavioral Health - Includes information on eligibility, forms, services and supports, policies and procedures, assessment, licensing
- MaineCare Section HCT (Children’s Home and Community and Community Based Treatment-(formerly 65M/N) - Targeted Case Managers of families who decide in a team meeting that there is a need for referral of this service
- Services and Supports - List of name of service, description of service, funding, and eligibility
- Child Abuse Action Network - A multi-disciplinary, public and private sector committee committed to enhancing the professional and public response to child abuse in Maine
- Child Care Providers - Information on the requirements to become a Child Care Provider in Maine. Includes links to training resources, licensing requirements, and more.
- Child Care Training - Training opportunities available to people currently employed in the child care field or thinking about child care as a career
- Child Care Subsidy Program - The Child Care Subsidy Program helps eligible families to pay for child care so they can work, go to school or participate in a job training program.
- Child Welfare Services Practice Model - Providing an overview of Child and Family Services' practice model in providing services to families and the community.
- Levels of Care - The process for assessing the service needs of all Maine children currently in foster care and new children entering foster care.
- Chafee Foster Care Independence Program - A program for older youth in the custody, or continued care of the Department of Health and Human Services. Includes State Plan and policy information.
- Language Access Requirements - Information on Language Access Requirements for providers of services for DHHS