On this page:
- Child Care Tax Credits - Tax credits that can benefit families with young children.
- Finding Child Care - Types of child care available in Maine and how to go about choosing child care.
- Child Care Facilities Search - Allows you to search for current child care programs by type of setting or by location within the state.
- Paying for Child Care - Ways to help families pay for child care.
- Child Care Licensing
- Choosing Child Care (Adobe PDF*) (free viewer)
- Head Start - Serving children from birth to age five whose families meet the Federal poverty guidelines.
- Head Start Locator -Federal Administration for Children and Families Search page - Find a Head Start program in Maine
For more information:
If you haven't found what you're looking for, visit our pages for: