Welcome to The Office of Child & Family Services (OCFS) Key Measures page. The following reports on this page provide insight into Child Welfare, Behavioral Health, and Early Childhood Education in Maine. The development of these dashboards provides greater transparency to a wider range of stakeholders to achieve the Office of Child and Family Services’ goal that all Maine children and families are Safe, Stable, Happy and Healthy.
- Safety in Foster Care
- Permanency in 12 Months
- Success in Permanency
- Removal after Closed Assessment
- Children in DHHS Custody
CHILDREN'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
- Number of Children Receiving Evidence-Based Services
- Number of Children on Waitlist and Average Days of Wait
- Residential Treatment Services
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
- Children Receiving High Quality Early Childhood Education Services
- Early Childhood Education Awards by Quality Rating Step
- Children Receiving Child Care Subsidy
- Licensed Early Childhood Education Providers
Please send us your comments and suggestions.
Key Measures Dashboard FAQ
For mobile users, landscape mode is recommended.