Children's Residential Licensing

Children's Residential Care, Shelters for Children, and Child Placing Agencies

Information and application forms to become a licensed homeless shelter or short-term emergency shelter for children, a licensed residential child care facility, or a licensed child placing agency that finds homes for children.

Application for Licensure/Certification