Choosing child care is one of the most important decisions you will make for your child. A good child care setting can have a long-lasting, positive impact on the development of your child. Maine has many different child care options to meet the various needs of families.
- Child Care Tax Credits - Tax credits that can benefit families with young children.
- Finding Child Care - Types of child care available in Maine and how to go about choosing child care.
- Child Care Facility Search - Statewide search for facilities in Maine
- Paying for Child Care - Ways to help families pay for child care.
- Child Care Licensing
- Choosing Child Care (Adobe PDF*) (free viewer)
- Maine Early Learning and Development Guidelines