Children's Behavioral Health

What if my child has an Intellectual Disability diagnosis?

  • For information on who can help contact
  • How can I pay for my child’s intellectual disability needs?
    Some children may be eligible for MaineCare even if a family’s income is over the allowable amount. This option is called Katie Beckett
  • What are Case Management Services?
  • List of Case Management providers
    • District 1=York District (York County)
    • District 2=Cumberland District (Cumberland County)
    • District 3=Western Maine District (Androscoggin, Oxford and Franklin Counties)
    • District 4=Mid Coast District (Lincoln, Knox, Waldo and Sagadahoc Counties)
    • District 5=Central Maine District (Somerset and Kennebec Counties)
    • District 6=Penquis District (Piscataquis and Penobscot Counties)
    • District 7=Downeast District (Washington and Hancock Counties)
    • District 8=Aroostook District (Aroostook County)
  • Recommendations for services your child may need should be in your child’s evaluation.
  • Your child’s doctor or case manager should be able to help you find the services your child needs.
  • You can always call us if you need help. contact