- Behavioral Health Professional - provide curriculum development, training, technical assistance, and quality improvement for staff working with children and families
- Muskie Center for Learning - provides a diverse array of competency-based training opportunities for staff working for the State
- Clinical Consultations on Problematic Sexual or Aggressive Behavior by Children, Adolescents, and Young Adults With Sue Righthand Ph.D. Read more...
- Preschool and Early Childhood Functional Assessment Scale (PECFAS) and Child and Adolescent Functional Assessment Scale (CAFAS) Training ( Treatment Foster Care only)
- For PECFAS/CAFAS rater training and all Level of Care questions, contact Jessica E. Pottle, M.A, L.S.W. Jessica.E.Pottle@maine.gov Phone: 626-8690
- CHAT Self training materials for Treatment Foster Care only
Behavioral Health Training Opportunities - Links to DHHS, Muskie School of Learning, statewide, regional, and national training resources.
- Respite - Information resource for Respite Care providers and for those care providers interested in becoming certified.
- Staff Education and Training Unit (SETU) - Open to all DHHS employees and the staff of agencies providing services for DHHS