Children's Behavioral Health

Grievance Policy for Rights of Recipient

Grievance Policy for Rights of Recipient (Word* | also in PDF*)updated 11/16/20

We hope that this information will help explain how you can file a complaint, which is called a grievance, with the Department if you ever feel your rights have been ignored, or you feel you have been treated unfairly. The Department has set up a way for you to send in your complaint so you have the chance to talk about this with the right people. This is called the Rights of Recipients of Mental Health Services Grievance.

The information listed here will answer these questions:

  • What is a grievance?
  • What is the grievance process?
  • How do I file a grievance?
  • Where do I send my grievance form?
  • What do I do if I do not agree with a decision made in the grievance process?
  • Where can I get help with my grievance?

[Back to top]

For more information:

If you haven't found what you're looking for, visit: