Children's Behavioral Health Services
- Family Information Specialist (FIS) - Staff you may speak with when you first call your local office. Often you will be speaking with a parent who has raised a child with special needs. They can give you lots of information about resources that you may need as a parent of a child with special needs.
- Eligibility for service - CBH offers a broad range of responses or treatment to children up to their 21st birthday and their families who have care needs
- Forms and instructions - Referral, application, and grievance forms for various Children's Behavioral Health
- Family web resources - Web links for support organizations, resources, and of interest for children with behavioral health problems
- Grievance policy for rights of recipient - Information on your rights as a recipient of children's behavioral health services, and how to file a grievance
- Insure Kids Now - Maine children and teens qualify for free or low-cost health and dental coverage through Medicaid & the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Learn about coverage options for your family.
- MaineCare Application -To determine if your children are eligible for Cub-Care or Medicaid, you must submit a written application.
- Maine Families- Maine Families understands that all parents want the best for their babies. Our caring and professional home visitors partner with parents and parents-to-be to access the information and resources that can support the physical and emotional health of their baby and entire family.
- Maine Network of Children's Advocacy Centers is a membership organization committed to promoting Children's Advocacy Centers (CACs) and supporting existing and emerging centers. The Network promotes the development, growth, and utilization of CACs and multi-disciplinary teams to more effectively respond to Maine's sexually abused children and their families.
- Provider list - A list of Children's Behavioral Health providers
- Rights of recipient - Information on your rights as a recipient of children's behavioral health services, and how to file a grievance
- Services offered by CBHS - A list of MaineCare and non MaineCare services
- Substance Abuse - A list of resources and services pertaining to Youth Substance Abuse
For more information:
If you haven't found what you're looking for, visit: