Children's Behavioral Health
Suggestions or questions concerning this website please click here
The purpose of this website is to provide general information regarding children’s behavioral health services and supports in Maine.
Children's Behavioral Health services focus on behavioral health treatment and services for children from birth up to their 21st birthday. Services include providing information and assistance with referrals for children and youth with developmental disabilities/delays, intellectual disability, Autism Spectrum Disorders, and mental health disorders.
- Child Development Services
- Department of Education
- For Mandated reporters
- Juvenile Corrections
- Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Office of Aging &l Disability Services (OADS)
- Office of Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services (SAMHS)
- Office of MaineCare Services
- Quality Improvement Council (QIC)