Pediatric Hearing Resources for Providers
The Maine Newborn Hearing Program offers a variety of materials for providers who serve children with hearing loss. These materials are available at no cost.
To order the Hearing in Infants and Young Childrenbooklet, please use the Online Order Form.
- On-line Audiology Report Form
- MNHP Hearing Screening Referral Form (PDF)
- Maine Pediatric Audiological Facilities (PDF)- Infants to 6mos
- Parameters of High Risk Indicators (PDF)
- High Risk Factors for Childhood Hearing Loss (PDF)
- 1-3-6 Month Diagnostic Flow Chart (PDF)
- Maine Pediatric Audiological Facilities (PDF)- Children over 6mos
- Maine Newborn Hearing Program Pediatric Audiology Guidelines (PDF)
- Universal Newborn Hearing Screening, Diagnosis, and Intervention Guidelines for Pediatric Medical Home Providers (PDF)
- Interactive, Web-Based, Training Curriculum for Newborn Hearing Screening
To order newborn hearing brochures, please use our online ordering system.