The Division of Licensing and Certification (DLC) is pleased to announce that it has completed an update of the Personal Support Specialist (PSS) curriculum, and the website content related to this program. The previous curriculum (2003 edition) will continue to be accepted and remain available through April 1st 2020. Below are several documents containing information about this new curriculum and the transition period.
- PSS Announcement Letter (PDF)
- PSS Training Curriculum (PDF)
- PSS Procedures Crosswalk (PDF)
- PSS Instructor Attestation Form
- Instructor PSS Materials are also available.
Note: Access to instructor materials is restricted. If you would like access, please send a request to DLC_CRMA_PSS.DHHS@maine.gov