Training - Calendar of Events
Contractor Certification Basic and Advanced Sediment Control Practices
Date: April 11, 2019
Time: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Contact: Julie@knox-lincoln.org 207-596-2040
American Legion Hall, 524 Waldoboro Road, Damariscotta, ME 04543
Fee: $70 per person; includes am/pm snacks, lunch and training materials
Training Topics Will Include:
- Why is erosion control needed?
- Laws and regulations requiring erosion control
- Erosion and sedimentation
- Erosion control best management practices and planning
- Pollution prevention at construction sites
- Erosion control plan design
By attending this session, you qualify to become Maine DEP certified in erosion and sediment control practices after the completion of a site evaluation.