Maine Agri-Tourism Map
Maine has unique agri-tourism destinations that are open to the public. Each farm destination listed on the map encompasses a variety of education, retail and recreational opportunities for you to participate in.
The Maine Agri-Tourism map will help you plan new experiences and create lasting memories while having fun around agriculture. Whether you are enjoying a state fair or driving on Maine’s scenic byways, agri-tourism destinations are along the way.
- Maine Agri-Tourism Map Online - Explore the farms featured in the Agri-Tourism Map in an online map.
- Download Maine Agri-Tourism Map (PDF 52MB) - This is a large file, please give it time to load when viewing.
- Download Product Season Availability Chart (PDF 250KB)
Find more information about the farms in your community by visiting getrealmaine.com.
Want to be featured on the map?
get real.get Maine! is the Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry’s promotional effort to connect consumers and wholesale buyers to great food and farm products. If you are not listed on the map and would like to participate in future versions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agri-Tourism Resources for Farmers
- Integrating Safety into Agritourism - These checklists are designed to assist farms with identifying potential safety hazards, how to implement safety strategies, and provide farms with the resources to address safety issues once identified on their operations.
- Maine Agri-Tourism Best Management Practices & Guidelines (DOCX) - Is your farm or business interested in opening an agritourism enterprise? If so, there are several planning and legal considerations that you should assess before beginning this exciting business venture. The Agricultural Resource Development Division has developed a Best Management Practices guidebook to assist you in developing a successful agritourism business.
- Maine Bureau of Insurance, Consumer Guide to Insuring Your Farm –This covers the basics of property and liability coverage. It is a tool for understanding risk management on your farm.
- QR Code Visitor Survey Sign, Print-ready, 8.5 x 11 (PDF) – Invite your visitors to use their mobile device QR codes to provide real-time feedback during the event when they are at your farm.
- Directional Signs, Print-ready, 8.5 x 11 (PDF) – A set of 13 signs to help farmers direct and instruct farm visitors to agritourism activities.