2022 Maine Agricultural Trades Show
Welcome to the Maine Agricultural Trades Show!
Join us online January 10, 2022 to January 14, 2022.
The annual Maine Agricultural Trades Show (ATS) will be online this year. The Maine Department of Agriculture Conservation and Forestry made the decision to shift from an in-person ATS because of the sustained surge in COVID-19. The format change comes after listening to concerns raised by our industry stakeholders and carefully assessing risks to public health and the likelihood of success for a winter indoor event. The Department appreciates everyone's understanding and patience.
On this page, you will find everything you need to attend the online show:
- Show news and updates
- Business Directory—Dozens of businesses and organizations who can help you at any stage
- Reserve a meeting with a business advisor at the Listening Post
- Schedule webinars and presentations—certification credits, food and farming updates, presentations, live and pre-recorded
- 1/2/22 - Use Online Directory to Search New and Familiar Businesses and Organizations
- 12/28/2021- Conference to Include Live and Pre-Recorded Content– Note Pre-Registration Dates for Certain Sessions
- 12/23/2021 - 'Listening Post' Advising Appointments Open-Reserve Today
- Are you someone who typically attends the show? What resources does your farm or agricultural business need for success? What would be most useful to have at the show? Share your ideas for future shows.
A must stop spot with all the contact information for the businesses, services, and organizations you would typically visit in the Auditorium. Features:
- New product videos, brochures, and literature
- Important contact information of businesses, suppliers, services, organizations
- Scroll through the directory, or use the search function to look for categories, and specific businesses to get in touch with the people who want to help connect you to year-round support and expertise!
- Need general business advice?
- Seek questions about farmland management?
- Marketing and promotional help?
Conference sessions encourage networking and help attendees learn about current agricultural, food system and natural resource management topics. Attendees may also partake in membership meetings, and obtain necessary training or continuing education credits.