Welcome to the Award Winning
Maine Department of Corrections
- Notice to all visitors prohibiting of wearing any type of watch in MDOC visit rooms. Click here
- How do I report sexual misconduct on behalf of a prisoner or resident in a DOC facility? Click here
Four out of six of our adult facilities and both of our juvenile centers have passed rigorous American Correctional Association audits with outstanding scores and earned national accreditation.
Our Mission : The mission of the Department of Corrections is to reduce the likelihood that juvenile and adult offenders will re-offend, by providing practices, programs and services which are evidence-based and which hold the offenders accountable.
Where Can I Find
- Adult Search Service?
- Money Deposit Service?
- our policies?
- Reports and Statistical Data?
- Inmate Support FAQ
- PREA Information
- Sexual Assault Services of Maine
- Preferred Provider?
- Corrections statistics?
- Prison-made items?
- File a MDOC Compliment or Complaint?
- File a County Jail Compliment or Complaint?
- Media Forms 1.23