MOUNTAIN VIEW CORRECTIONAL FACILITY
VISIT SCHEDULE – EFFECTIVE September 1, 2019
|Thursdays||7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.||Medium Unit Visit Room|
|Saturdays||2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.||Medium Unit Visit Room|
|Sundays||9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.||Medium Unit Only - Child/Family Visit in Gym
|2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.||Medium Unit Visit Room|
|7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.||Medium Unit Visit Room|
- Visitor/Prisoner processing will take place during the first 15 minutes. Actual visits will be 1.5 hours in length.
- The Medium Unit Family Visits will be held in the Medium Unit Gymnasium.
- Families may only schedule one visit per weekend.
- Each prisoner may only have three visitors per visit (with the exception of children under the age of 6).
- All calls to request visits must be made to (207) 285-0816. Visit calls will be accepted Monday through Friday from 09:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. All calls must be made at least two business days prior to the date of the scheduled visit.
- Alternatively, you may use our on-line visit form. All requests must be made at least two business days prior to the date of the scheduled visit.
- Visitors must arrive by the start time noted on the visit schedule above. Visitors arriving more than 15 minutes late may not be admitted.
- To print a Visitor Application, go to: http://www.maine.gov/corrections/adultfacilities/visitorapplication.pdf
- Or use our new online schedule request: Online Visit Schedule Request
Please send all Visitor Applications to: Mountain View Correctional Facility
1182 Dover Road
Charleston, ME 04422
Last revised - May 7, 2019