The Office of Employee Health and Wellness and WellStarME have teamed up with Osco Pharmacy to host Flu and COVID-19 vaccination clinics both at State of Maine worksites and at select Shaw's locations.
Please Note: Participants are required to wear a mask if they are attending the on-site or in-store vaccination clinics.
On-Site Vaccination Clinics
Osco is working directly with worksites to schedule on-site Flu and COVID-19 vaccination clinics. Please note that if a clinic is marked as "CLOSED" this means that only employees at that worksite are allowed to attend the clinic. Appointments are highly recommended. Please print and fill-out the Consent Form before attending your on-site vaccination clinic.
Shaw's In-Store Vaccination Clinics
Osco Pharmacy is hosting Flu and COVID-19 vaccination clinics at select store locations exclusively for State of Maine employees and their spouses/domestic partners. Appointments are highly recommended. Please print and fill-out the Consent Form before attending the in-store vaccination clinic.
CLICK HERE to view the upcoming schedule for the State of Maine vaccination clinics.
General Things to Remember:
- Please wear a mask while attending your vaccination appointment.
- Please bring your current insurance card to your vaccination appointment.
- You must bring your CDC COVID-19 vaccination record card to the clinic if you are receiving a COVID-19 second dose or booster vaccine.
- Quadrivalent Flu Vaccines will be administered at the vaccination clinics.
- 65+ Flu vaccines are available if needed, please contact your Health and Wellness Navigation Team at 207-620-9209 or email@example.com before you attend a clinic, if you need a 65+ vaccine, so they can make sure plenty will be available.
- It is highly recommended that participants fill out Osco Pharmacy's informed Consent Form prior to the vaccination clinic. If you are unable to complete the consent form, or forget to bring it, copies will be available at the clinic.
- Please wear a short sleeve shirt to your appointment, if possible.
- If you are feeling unwell on the date of your appointment, please reschedule for another day.
- For questions regarding Admin Leave please visit the Department of Administrative & Financial Services website.
- Flu Vaccine Information Sheet (PDF)
- Flu Shot Facts (PDF)
- COVID-19 Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) Fact Sheets
- CLICK HERE to review the CDC’s most recent guidance on COVID-19 vaccinations. COVID-19 vaccine recommendations are different depending on your age, the vaccine you first received, and the time since your last dose.
- CLICK HERE to review information from the CDC regarding the effectiveness and safety of receiving your Flu and COVID-19 vaccination during the same visit.
For any questions, please reach out to your Health & Wellness Navigation Team at 207-620-9209 or firstname.lastname@example.org.