Field Trips & Tours
Maine Wildlife Park Guided Tours
Guided tours are available by reservation throughout the week. For additional information and to book a guided tour, please contact the Maine Wildlife Park office at (207) 822-6460.
Are you interested in becoming a volunteer tour guide at the Maine Wildlife Park? To learn more about volunteering call our office, (207) 822-6460, or visit our volunteer page. Become a volunteer
Reservations are not required for groups who plan to visit the park! Advanced notice is appreciated and encouraged so we can prepare staff at the front gate for your arrival. Please call the Maine Wildlife Park office at (207) 822-6460 to let us know if you are planning to visit with a group.
Education Programs and Presentations
Occasional presentations and wildlife talks are offered at the Maine Wildlife Park throughout the week. Daily offerings are posted at the information booth after you enter the park gate.
We also have virtual programs available! Learn more!
Wildlife Park Teacher Information Packet
Activities to complete before visiting the park:
- Maine Wildlife Park Species Fact Sheets (8 1/2" X 11" - 48 pages) (PDF)
- Maine Animals Tracks (8 1/2' x 11) (PDF)
- Maine State Symbols (8 1/2" x 11") (PDF)
- Maine's Coldwater Game Fish Poster (8 1/2" x 11") (PDF)
- Maine's Warmwater Fish Poster (8 1/2" x 11") (PDF)
- Mammal Poster (8 1/2" x 11" or 11" x 17") (PDF)
- Wildlife Coloring Poster (8 1/2" x 11") (PDF)
- Seasons Coloring Poster (11" x 17") (PDF)
- Reptiles & Amphibians in Winter (PDF)
Activities to complete while at the park:
- Scavenger Hunt (PDF)
- Animal Behavorial Research Observation Data Collection Chart (8 1/2" X 11") (PDF)
- The Bald Eagle (PDF)
- Shapes Hike (PDF)
Activities to complete after visiting the park: