State of Maine Agricultural Trades Show
Mark your calendars! The 2020 Agricultural Trades Show will be held at the Augusta Civic Center on January 14, 15 and 16, 2020.
For Exhibitors & Meeting Hosts
The State of Maine Agricultural Trades Show takes place every January and serves as a source for agricultural resources and products. Producers and consumers alike visit this three day show to take stock of current programs, new technologies and to gather information on the agriculture industry. This show is sponsored by the Maine Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry and provides promotion opportunities for businesses and organizations on the trade show floor, but also houses various lectures, certification courses and annual meetings throughout its duration. The event has activities geared towards promoting industry collaboration and progress.
- Exhibition / Vendor Locations Map (PDF)
- First Floor Map - Augusta Civic Center (PDF)
- Second Floor Map - Augusta Civic Center (PDF)
Schedule for 2019 Ag Trades Show
Download and print a PDF of the most current schedule for workshops, presentations and meetings at the 2019 Ag Trades Show. Subscribe to the news alerts for updates. Be sure to check the event schedules at the show for any final updates.
Download the Daily Schedules
- Tuesday: 9AM to 5PM Schedule (PDF)
- Wednesday: 9AM to 7PM Schedule (PDF)
- Thursday: 9AM to 3PM Schedule (PDF)
- Download Detailed Agenda for Show (PDF) - Includes all three days
- Demo Stage Schedule (PDF)
- Resource Room Schedule (PDF)
- Note: Schedules best printed on 8.5x14 or larger
Note: Times and rooms subject to change. Please check schedule at the venue.
The Ag Trades Show takes place at Augusta Civic Center, 76 Community Drive, Augusta, ME 04330.
- 1/14/19 - Maine Farm Bureau to Have Table at 78th Annual Maine Ag Trades Show
- 1/14/19 - Visit the Resource Room at the Ag Trades Show
- 1/11/19 - Join the Maine Grocers & Food Producers Association at the State of Maine Agricultural Trade Show
- 1/10/19 - Kids Smoothie Demonstration at the Ag Trades Show
- 1/9/19 - UMaine Cooperative Extension: Weather-based Crop Management Tools Event
- 1/9/19 - Agricultural Trades Show Highlights Growing Maine Agriculture!
- 1/2/19 - Beginning Farmer Sessions Return to Ag Trades Show Jan. 15-17
- 12/19/18 - UMaine Cooperative Extension Ag Leadership Training Workshop
- 12/19/18 - Core Manual Training for Pesticide Licenses at Ag Trade Show
- 12/14/18 - Senior FarmShare Training at Ag Trades Show
- 12/13/18 - Respirator Fit Testing at the State of Maine Agricultural Trades Show
- 12/10/18 - Schedule Your Meeting with Ag Business Advisors at 2019 Ag Trades Show
- 12/6/18 - Strawberry School at Maine's Agricultural Trades Show
- 12/6/18 - Farm Labor Sessions at Maine's Agricultural Trades Show
- 11/27/18 - Produce Safety Workshops at Maine's Agricultural Trades Show
Interested in being a part of this great event? Exhibit with us!
The 2019 show has passed. Applications for the 2020 show have not opened yet.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of companies exhibit?
Those who sell and provide goods and services to agricultural based-businesses.
What types of meetings occur?
The Ag Trades Show aims to provide a venue for information for attendees to learn more about best practices for all aspects of sustaining their agricultural business. Meetings should be relevant to this topic so as to provide value, instill cross-promotion and knowledge sharing for Maine’s diverse agricultural economy.
What other events occur?
The Ag Trades Show is an opportunity for members of the public to learn more about the role and value of agriculture, and its importance to rural communities and the state of Maine as a whole.
In addition to meetings and exhibits, there are demonstrations and workshops, and a producer and product showcase, which is an opportunity to purchase Maine food, goods and provisions. We hope you will join us to network and support Maine agriculture!
Is the event open to the public?
The event is open to the public. We encourage the public to download the annual event, which is published in the end of November, beginning of December each year.
Deadlines for future shows will be posted here.
For any questions or more information about the event, please contact Anne Trehnholm at 207-287-7620 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org