Ways to File Your Electronic Unclaimed Property Report
NAUPA files from any vendor are acceptable. If you prefer you can use the FREE programs listed below.
- UPExchange- NEW FREE Software - Download and install, a NAUPA endorsed program by ETM. With this software-as-a-service program, there is no software to install or maintain. ETM will provide FREE training and support for this program. Your encrypted report can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or written to a CD and mailed.
- HRS Pro Software - Download and install, holder reporting software to your computer. Your encrypted report can be e-mailed to email@example.com or written to a CD and mailed.
- Email (Secure & Encrypted) - Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that you wish to transmit your unencrypted report via email - DO NOT include your file in the initial transmission as that is not encrypted or secure. Learn more (PDF, 612kb). The reports generated from UPExchange and HRS Pro are encrypted.
- Secure Online Data Entry - Use our online reporting service to enter and file your report information via a secure internet connection (this method is not recommended for holders with more than 10 properties).
- Paper Report (Exemption Required) - All reports must be filed electronically. In the event that computer access is unavailable, you may request an exemption from this requirement.