Revenue Sharing Projections are calculated in the same manner as an actual monthly distribution except that the total dollar amount projected for distribution is provided by the Revenue Forecasting Committee (RFC) instead of a percentage of tax receipts. Projections are subject to change with the RFC reports.
The files below require either Microsoft Excel or the free Excel Viewer.
*NEW* FY '14 Revenue Sharing Projections (MS Excel)* Updated 6.27.13
*OLD* FY '14 Revenue Sharing Projections (MS Excel)* Updated 4.10.13
*IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE
Revenue sharing projections are based upon the most recent Revenue Forecast available at the time of publication. The State’s Revenue Forecasting Committee may reconvene at any time and issue a revised forecast. Revenue sharing receipts to municipalities almost certainly will differ from projections as distributions are based upon actual tax revenue received and not on projected revenues.
FY '13 Projections (MS Excel) Released 4.13.12
FY '12 Projections (MS Excel) Revised 7.06.11
FY '11 Projections (MS Excel) Released 3.31.10
FY '10 Projections (MS Excel) Released 5.28.09
FY '09 Projections (MS Excel) Released 6.13.08
FY '08 Projections (MS Excel) Released 6.22.07
- Municipal Revenue Sharing Statute - Maine State Legislature
- Maine Municipal Association
- Property Tax Division, Maine Revenue Services
- Tree Growth Rates - Property Tax Division, Maine Revenue Services
- Education Subsidy Information - Maine Department of Education
- Local Road Assistance Program, Maine Department of Transportation
- Electronic Funds Transfer Activation form and Vendor Update Form, Office of the State Controller