Skip First Level Navigation | Skip All Navigation
|Home | Contact Us | News | FAQ||
Site Map |
HOW TO REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE IN CASES IN THE NEW ELECTRONIC CASE FILING APPLICATION
July 11, 2012
JULY 11, 2012 UPDATE:
How do I Register to Participate in Cases in the New Electronic Case Filing Application?
If you are participating in a case at the MPUC now, there are steps you should take when the new Electronic Case Filing Application becomes effective.
• First, register as a User. Click on the Registered Users button on the MPUC web page, then click on New User Registration. Fill in the fields, considering the following:
• The Representing Company/Organization field is for the company you represent. This is not required except that if you will be filing in cases as representing a company or companies, then you will need to add those companies to your profile.
• The Registration screen requires the use of SPAM proof software called reCAPTCHA, so you will have to enter the two odd words presented to you in order to complete the registration process. If you cannot read one or more of the words, click on the refresh icon on the top right to get a new pair of words until you can read both.
• After submitting your registration you will receive an email notification with a hyperlink and instructions. You must go to the hyperlinked page and confirm your registration. (if clicking on the hyperlink does not work in your email system, copy and paste it into your browser’s URL field to go to the confirmation screen. Once this is done you will be registered to submit documents into the new application.
• Next, put yourself on the “Notification List” for each case you are participating in. To do this, again click on the Registered User button and log in using your User ID and password. Click on Manage Subscriptions. Partway down the screen, click on Subscribe to Case Notification List.
• On the next screen, enter the case number you are participating in. Click in all three boxes to receive notification of all filings made in the case. Hit Subscribe.
• The Lead MPUC staff person in the case will be alerted that you have completed this process.
|Copyright © 2008 All rights reserved.|