> Researchers > Civil War > Units
Fourteenth Regiment, Maine Volunteer Infantry
- Baton Rouge, LA - August 5, 1862
- Civiques Ferry, LA - May 10, 1863
- Port Hudson, LA - May 27 thru July 9, 1863
- Winchester, VA - September 19, 1864
- Fishers Hill, VA - September 22, 1864
- Cedar Creek, VA - October 19, 1864
- 86 Killed of Died of Wounds
- 332 Died of Disease
Civil War Records Common To All Regiments
- Civil War Correspondence
- Civil War Index for Soldiers and Sailors
- Civil War Muster Rolls
- Civil War Obituaries
- Civil War Photos (Mostly Officers)
- Cemetery Index
- General Law Pension
- Graves Registration Cards
Civil War Records Unique to the Fourteenth Maine Infantry
- Muster In and Descriptive Rolls - 1863-64-65 (Box 160)
- Enlistment Papers, 1862, 64, 65 (Box 160)
- Soldiers discharged for disability, 1861 (Box 160)
- Clothing Books - 4 Volumes, 1862-1865
- Medical Examinations - 1861
- Post War Post Office Addresses
- Regimental Returns - 13th, 14th, 15th - 1862
- Regimental Returns - 13th, 14th, 15th - 1863
- Regimental Returns - 11th, 12th, 13th - 1864
- 14 Newspaper Clippings Concerning Events in the History of the 14th Maine Infantry, donated by Margaret B. Barnard.
- Data from the record of Lt. Aaron H. Keene, Co. E, 2 pages.
- Record of Col. Ira B. Gardner, Co. I, 2 pages.
Note: Re-enlisted men and recruits reorganized as the 14th Battalion Maine Infantry.