Maine Government News
Online Course: IS106.12-Workplace Violence Awareness Training
January 25, 2013
The goal of this course is to give employees awareness of violence in the workplace, how to recognize the warning signs, and what actions to take to prevent or minimize violence.
- Define workplace violence in accordance with the FEMA 1200.1 policy and the DHS memo referenced in the course.
- List the four types of workplace violence.
- Identify the three warning sign levels related to potential workplace violence.
- List the action steps taken in response to workplace violence.
- Identify ways to prevent workplace violence.
Can be found at: http://training.fema.gov/EMIWeb/IS/is106.13.asp