Jump-Start your MLTI School Year!
Date: August 29, 2012 (This date canceled - will be rescheduled)
Facilitator(s): VariousLocation: Boothbay Region Elementary School
Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Integrating the software on the MLTI MacBook can help teachers avoid classroom distractions and get students “on task.” Discover ways to streamline and enhance teaching and learning through a deeper understanding of the many tools present on every MLTI device. Join MLTI Integration Mentors for a fun, learning packed, hands on session to get you ready for your school year.
As a result of your participation in the session you will:
• Gain foundational knowledge of your MLTI device and its capabilities to aid in your teaching and learning.
• Begin to develop and utilize resources on your MLTI laptop.
• Know where additional resources and support exist for your continued learning.
• August 15, 2012: Burton Cross Building (Room 103), Augusta (limited to 40 participants)
• August 22, 2012: Auburn Hall (Conference Room), Auburn (limited to 20 participants)
• August 23, 2012: Ocean Avenue School (Library), Portland (limited to 30 participants)
• August 29, 2012: Boothbay Region Elementary School (Computer Lab), Boothbay (limited to 20 participants)
More training dates will be added. Please contact Juanita Dickson if you wish to host a session at your school.
Subscribe to the MLTI Calendar for event updates in iCal.
Looking for a specific training in your school? Visit our PD request page to learn more about what we offer and submit a request.