iWork at Work: Writing, Analysis and Presentation
Date: April 18, 2012
Facilitator(s): Ann Marie Quirion HuttonLocation: Apple Project Office
This training is being offered to MLTI Educators who are ready to enhance their technology skills and focus on classroom applications of iWork tools.
Each session is limited to 20 participants and will run 9:00 - 3:00. Participants must have a MLTI MacBook with the 2011 - 2012 Image.
Participants gain fundamental skills with iWork applications by creating a multimedia presentation using Keynote, a brochure or newsletter (or both) using Pages, and a data collection and analysis project using Numbers.
Learning outcomes for this workshop are the following:
- Promote, support, and model creative and innovative thinking
- Promote student reflection using collaborative tools
- Use digital tools to customize student learning activities and address different learning styles, working strategies, and abilities
All 2012 iWork Training Dates/Locations:
- December 6, 2011 (Tuesday): Houlton Junior High School in Houlton, ME
- January 11, 2012 (Wednesday): Apple Project Office
- February 22, 2012 (Wednesday): Apple Project Office
- April 18, 2012 (Wednesday): Apple Project Office
- May 9, 2012 (Wednesday): Apple Project Office
Subscribe to the MLTI Calendar for event updates in iCal.
Looking for a specific training in your school? Visit our PD request page to learn more about what we offer and submit a request.