iWork II Training Sessions
Facilitator(s): Ann Marie Quirion HuttonLocation: MLTI Apple Training Facility
Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
This training is being offered to MLTI educators who have previously attended an iWork training and/or educators who comfortably utilize iWork tools in their classroom and would like to learn more.
Each session is limited to 16 participants and will run 9:00 - 3:00. Participants must have a MLTI MacBook with the 2011 - 2012 Image.
Participants gain advanced skills with iWork applications by creating Keynote, Pages, and Numbers documents utilizing a variety of tools and resources. The day will be a combination of instruction and guided practice.
Learning outcomes for this workshop are the following:
- Promote, support, and model creative and innovative thinking
- Promote student reflection using collaborative tools
- Use digital tools to customize student learning activities and address different learning styles, working strategies, and abilities
iWork II Training Dates/Locations:
- January 20, 2012: Apple Project Office
- February 4, 2012: Apple Project Office
Subscribe to the MLTI Calendar for event updates in iCal.
Looking for a specific training in your school? Visit our PD request page to learn more about what we offer and submit a request.