iLife in Action: From Storybooks to Podcasts to Movies
Date: May 10, 2012
Facilitator(s): Tim HartLocation: Apple Training Facility
Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
This training is being offered to MLTI Educators who are ready to enhance their technology skills and focus on classroom applications of iLife tools.
Each session is limited to 20 participants and will run 9:00 - 3:00. Participants must have a MLTI MacBook with the 2011 - 2012 Image.
Participants gain fundamental skills with iLife applications (iPhoto, GarageBand, iMovie) and use these tools in todayʼs learning experiences.
Learning outcomes for this workshop are the following:
- Understand the fundamentals of iLife applications: iPhoto, GarageBand, and iMovie
- Get experience creating and sharing iPhoto slideshows and storybooks, different types of podcasts, and movies
- Examine iTunes, iTunes U, and other resources for learning experiences
- Explore how iLife can enhance todayʼs teaching and learning
- December 7, 2011: Houlton Junior High School in Houlton, ME
- January 12, 2012: Apple Training Facility
- February 23, 2012: Apple Training Facility
- April 19, 2012: Apple Training Facility
- May 10, 2012: Apple Training Facility
Subscribe to the MLTI Calendar for event updates in iCal.
Looking for a specific training in your school? Visit our PD request page to learn more about what we offer and submit a request.