iWork Training Session
Date: Various Spring 2011
Facilitator(s): Ann Marie Quirion Hutton, Tim HartLocation: MLTI Apple Training Facility, Pineland Campus
Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
This session is designed for MLTI educators who are ready to enhance their technology skills and focus on classroom applications of iWork tools.
Participants will gain fundamental skills with iWork applications by creating a multimedia presentation using Keynote, a brochure or newsletter (or both) using Pages, and a data collection and analysis project using Numbers.
Learning outcomes for this workshop are the following:
- Promote, support, and model creative and innovative thinking
- Promote student reflection using collaborative tools
- Use digital tools to customize student learning activities and address different learning styles, working strategies, and abilities
- Maximum number of participants: 16
- Individual participant requirements: MLTI MacBook with the 2010-2011 Image
- Sessions are held at the MLTI Apple Training Facility, Pineland Campus
Dates (please register for only one)
- February 23, 2011
- March 23, 2011
- April 20, 2011
We are aware that two of these dates fall during vacation weeks. We have scheduled these dates due to a high number of teacher requests as many teachers can't get days away from school.
We are working to add an additional session. If we do, information will be added to this page and emailed to our list.
Subscribe to the MLTI Calendar for event updates in iCal.
Looking for a specific training in your school? Visit our PD request page to learn more about what we offer and submit a request.