Jump-Start your MLTI School Year: Professional Development Opportunity
Published:August 8, 2012
Integrating the software on the MLTI MacBook can help teachers avoid classroom distractions and get students “on task.” Discover ways to streamline and enhance teaching and learning through a deeper understanding of the many tools present on every MLTI device. Join MLTI Integration Mentors for a fun, learning packed, hands on session to get you ready for your school year.
As a result of your participation in the session you will:
• Gain foundational knowledge of your MLTI device and its capabilities to aid in your teaching and learning.
• Begin to develop and utilize resources on your MLTI laptop.
• Know where additional resources and support exist for your continued learning.
Space is limited; Register online today.
• August 15, 2012: Burton Cross Building (Room 103), Augusta (limited to 40 participants)
• August 22, 2012: Auburn Hall (Conference Room), Auburn (limited to 20 participants)
• August 23, 2012: Ocean Avenue School (Library), Portland (limited to 30 participants)
More training dates will be added. Please contact Juanita Dickson if you wish to host a session at your school.