Summer Institute: Call for Poster Sessions and Save the date
Published:April 4, 2012
Architecting the Future of Education: MLTI 2012 Summer Institute
July 24-26, 2012 MLTI Summer Institute at Bowdoin College - Save the Date!
Visit the Summer Institute website for more information.
Don't miss out on getting your registration fee reduced by presenting a poster session - one hour of your time will save you $! (registration costs are still being determined).
~ Call for Poster Session Proposals: Deadline for proposals is May 15, 2012! ~
Are you using digital resources and technology in exciting ways to motivate and promote engagement and success in your classroom? Would you like to share your knowledge with other teachers?
MLTI invites proposals from educators who would like to share their knowledge around a digital resource, technique, or activity that has been successful with students in the classroom. Proposals that include the use of the MLTI program and associated software are encouraged.
Poster presenters will be provided with a discounted registration fee.
The Maine Learning Technology Initiative (MLTI) seeks to provide professional development and 21st Century tools to middle and high schools to support the attainment of the Maine Learning Results and the Common Core State Standards.
- The major focus is on 7-12 educators with a MLTI MacBook but all are welcome.
- MLTI MacBooks will be available for use by those without a device.
- Participants are required to have a laptop, preferably a Mac with the current MLTI image or similar software.
- Reduced fee will apply for Poster Session presenters.
- Each poster session will run 1 hour and will be offered once.
Please visit our website to submit a proposal using our online submission form.