An Introduction to Accessible Instructional Materials (AIM) for All Maine Learners (Webinar)
Published:June 1, 2011
An Introduction to Accessible Instructional Materials (AIM) for All Maine Learners facilitated by Cynthia Curry
June 8, 2011 at 3:15pm
This MLTI - Maine CITE joint webinar will introduce participants to accessible instructional materials (AIM), which enable students with print disabilities to access curricular materials in specialized formats, including digital text, audio, large print, and braille. This is important information for all educators who teach students with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, and blindness. Topics include barriers presented by standard print materials, relevant legislation, and steps to successful AIM implementation in schools.
To register, please visit Maine121.org, view our calendar on the Webcasts page, and select the time of the webinar you wish to participate in to be directed to online registration.
Keep in mind:
- All of MLTI’s webinars are free and contact hours are available.
- Webinars are recorded and made available for viewing on the Maine121 Archives page.
- The current schedule of MLTI’s 2010-2011 Webinar Series’ can be found by going to Maine121.org and clicking on the WebCasts tab at the top of the page.
MLTI’s 2010 - 2011 Webinar Series:
- Feed Forward - Designed for teachers & technology staff, these occur on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 3:15pm. These are facilitated by the MLTI Team.
- Principal Leadership - Designed for principals & assistant principals. These will run every 4th Tuesday at 4:00pm and are facilitated by Chris Toy.
- Thursday Teacher Webinars - Designed for classroom teachers, these webinars will take place every Thursday at 3:15pm and 7:15pm. These are facilitated by MLTI Professional Development Staff.
MLTI Project Team
firstname.lastname@example.org MLTI Team