2011 MLTI Spring Leadership Meetings - Registration Available
Published:April 6, 2011
MLTI Spring Leadership meetings have been scheduled and online registration is now available. The topic of the meeting is "Reclaiming Assessment: Evidence of learning and informed instruction with technology" and the day will be spent working around the question "How does technology support assessment for and assessment of learning?". Teams will leave wanting to continue the work of developing a coherent assessment system that leverages technology.
An agenda for the day is being finalized and will be posted online. Registration is available on our events page.
- April 28, 2011 - Ramada Inn, Saco
- April 29, 2011 - UMaine at Farmington
- May 2, 2011 - UMaine at Orono
- May 2, 2011 - Northern Maine Community College
- May 3, 2011 - Bowdoin College
- May 5, 2011 - UMaine at Machias
- May 6, 2011 - Holiday Inn, Waterville