Using NoteShare for Research (Thursday Webinar)
Published:March 10, 2011
Using NoteShare for Research facilitated by Teri Caouette
Weekly Thursday Webinar
March 10, 2011 at 3:15pm & 7:15pm
The perfect marriage is joining Student Research and Noteshare. These two are made for each other. Lost assignments, notecards and first drafts could be an unpleasant memory for both you and your students. Find out how Noteshare can make your life and your students life more pleasant by helping to focus attention on learning instead of constantly trying to find web links, teacher help pages and notecards.
From brainstorming ideas as the first step of the research process to completing the final draft, students can use a NoteShare notebook you create to keep all the steps of the research process together. Find out how your students can add notecards and bibliographies to complete their assignments. Same concepts, different formats. Do you have students who would benefit from hearing a recording of your assignment? You can dictate assignments and students can also record their thoughts and ideas.
This webinar will be held today, March 10 at 3:15 and 7:15. To register for this webinar or view our calendar, select the Webcasts tab at the top of the Maine121.org page and register for the time desired.
Keep in mind:
- All of MLTI’s webinars are free and contact hours are available.
- Webinars are recorded and made available for viewing on the Maine121 Archives page.
- The current schedule of MLTI’s 2010-2011 Webinar Series’ can be found by going to Maine121.org and clicking on the WebCasts tab at the top of the page.
MLTI’s 2010 - 2011 Webinar Series:
- Feed Forward - Designed for teachers & technology staff, these occur on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 3:15pm. These are facilitated by the MLTI Team.
- Principal Leadership - Designed for principals & assistant principals. These will run every 4th Tuesday at 4:00pm and are facilitated by Chris Toy.
- Thursday Teacher Webinars - Designed for classroom teachers, these webinars will take place every Thursday at 3:15pm and 7:15pm. These are facilitated by MLTI Professional Development Staff.
MLTI Project Team
email@example.com MLTI Team