Painting a Picture: Image Processing for Digital Narratives facilitated by Ruben Puentedura (Weekly Thursday Webinar)
Published:March 2, 2011
Painting a Picture: Image Processing for Digital Narratives facilitated by Ruben Puentedura
Weekly Thursday Webinar
March 3, 2011 at 3:15pm & 7:15pm
Sometimes you have the photo you want for that video or comic storytelling project in “just right” form – and sometimes you don’t. We will see how to use the tools on the laptop – particularly iPhoto and Acorn – to remedy the most common problems encountered by teachers and students, and then stretch them just a little further, to explore some of the creative possibilities they afford.
This webinar will be of particular interest to teachers in the Visual and Performing Arts, teachers in Language Arts who plan to use digital storytelling in their courses, and teachers in the sciences who work with images.
To register for this webinar or view our calendar, select the Webcasts tab at the top of the Maine121.org page and register for the time desired.
Keep in mind:
- All of MLTI’s webinars are free and contact hours are available.
- Webinars are recorded and made available for viewing on the Maine121 Archives page.
- The current schedule of MLTI’s 2010-2011 Webinar Series’ can be found by going to Maine121.org and clicking on the WebCasts tab at the top of the page.
MLTI’s 2010 - 2011 Webinar Series:
- Feed Forward - Designed for teachers & technology staff, these occur on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 3:15pm. These are facilitated by the MLTI Team.
- Principal Leadership - Designed for principals & assistant principals. These will run every 4th Tuesday at 4:00pm and are facilitated by Chris Toy.
- Thursday Teacher Webinars - Designed for classroom teachers, these webinars will take place every Thursday at 3:15pm and 7:15pm. These are facilitated by MLTI Professional Development Staff.
MLTI Project Team
email@example.com MLTI Team