Tim Hart, MLTI Integration Mentor
Tim has a diverse experience and knowledge in the Maine Learning Technology Initiative. He is passionate about progressing learning through the use of technology. Having worked with learners of all ages he brings his spirited expertise to his position as Integration Mentor.
- M.Ed., Instructional Technology, University of Maine
- B.A., Elementary Education (minor in Music), University of Maine
- Apple Professional Development, Apple, Cupertino, CA
- Associate Graduate Faculty, College of Education and human Development, University of Maine
- Adjunct Faculty, College of Education and Human Development, University of Maine
- Technology Coordinator, Glenburn School, Maine
- Educator, Wiscasset High School, Maine
- First Lego League Coach, Wiscasset Middle School
- Gaming Club Mentor, Wiscasset High School
- Lacrosse Coach, Wiscasset High School
Tim live in Orrington with his wife and two kids. They all have red hair.
He likes to play blues harmonica.
He is a life-long video gamer.
He is learning new things at all times and is currently teaching himself to play the mandolin.
View Tim's blog postings on Maine121.org.