NCEES provides a free electronic verification service.
If you are already licensed and you are applying for licensure in another jurisdiction:
- Go to https://verify.ncees.org;
- Select the board you want to apply to;
- When the next screen appears, select the board(s) you want to verify your licensure;
- Fill out the required personal information on the lower half of the page;
- Click on “Continue” and follow the instructions.
- If payment is required, you will be notified that you must make payment before verification will be completed.
You will receive email notification when your verification has been completed.
If the jurisdiction you wish to apply to or in which you are currently licensed does not appear on the list, they do not currently participate in the electronic verification system. You must then contact the office directly.