Notice Regarding Financial Services


Your Transient Seller license does not permit you to sell products for which product-specific licensure, registration or certification is required. If your product is a financial service (e.g., credit cards, credit monitoring service, student loan consolidation, debt management service, offer of insurance, investments, financial advice), then please contact the appropriate agency of the Maine Dept. of Professional & Financial Regulation for additional information:

Last Updated: December 23, 2013