Real Estate Brokerage Branch Office
Real estate brokerage branch office means an additional location affiliated with a real estate agency licensed by
the Department of Professional and Financial Regulation to engage in
real estate brokerage services through its designated broker, associates
How to apply
- Application/License fee: $100
- Completed branch office license application
Every branch license applicant must:
- Have a fixed and definite place of business.
Note that the Designated Broker for the main office is also responsible for each branch office.
Get the free
Adobe Acrobat Reader to access PDF files.
Renewal fees and information
- Biennial renewal fee is $100.00.
- A $50.00 late fee is assessed for licenses renewed within 90 calendar days after the
- A license must be renewed online or by paper application on or (up to 60 days) before the expiration date in order for affiliated licensees to conduct business without interruption.
- A license may be renewed up to ninety (90) calendar days after the expiration date by complying with all requirements for renewal and payment of an additional $50 late fee.
- A license cannot be renewed after 90 calendar days. The designated broker must submit application for a new branch.
- Renewal reminders are mailed to branch at least 30 days prior to the license expiration date. It is the designated broker’s responsibility to keep the Commission informed of current contact information and to see that the branch license is renewed absent the renewal application. Reminder includes branch access code which, along with branch license number, is required for online renewal.
out the online renewal application and submit.
The Department must verify that the branch has met all the conditions for renewal before the license is renewed. Online submission of renewal application should not be construed as automatic renewal of the license
Please Note: By submitting a renewal application in any form by any method, the licensee is certifying that all requirements for renewal have been met prior to submission of the application. Submission of the renewal application also constitutes certification of the licensee's understanding that the Commission will rely upon the information submitted for issuance of a license and that sanctions may be imposed, including suspension or revocation of the license, if the certification is found to be false.
November 14, 2013