Pharmacy Technician, Student Pharmacist or Pharmacy Graduate
Pharmacy technician or Student Pharmacist means a person employed by a pharmacy who works in a supportive role to, and under the direct supervision of, a licensed pharmacist.
How to apply
Renewal fees and information
- Annual renewal fee is $25.00.
- This license expires December 31st annually.
- A late fee of $50.00 is assessed for licenses renewed after the license expiration date.
- Licenses may be renewed up to 90 days after the date of expiration upon payment of a late fee of $50 in addition to the renewal fee. Any person who submits an application for renewal more than 90 days after license expiration date is subject to all requirements governing new applicants and is required to reapply with original license application, documentation and fees.
- Renewal reminders applications are mailed 60 days prior to the license expiration date. It is the licensee's responsibility to keep the Board informed of the current license address and/or to see that the license is renewed absent the renewal application.
February 5, 2015