Frequently Asked Questions - Limited Tank Installer licensees

What is the Scope of My License?

You are limited to installing outside residential oil supply tanks connected to manufactured housing.

What are the licensing requirements?

You must hold and maintain either a manufactured housing mechanic's license or a manufactured housing dealer's license or be an employee of a manufactured housing dealer.

Do I need to pass a test?

No; however, you need to satisfactorily complete a training program that includes at least 4 hours on installation of outside oil tanks as approved by the Board.

How do I apply for a license?

Click HERE to download a license application.

Is my application confidential?

No. With the exception of Social Security Number, all application information is public. Contact information provided to the Board is posted on our website.

Email the Board's Licensing Staff

Code Questions

Last Updated: December 27, 2013