Welcome to the Maine Adult Prisoner/Probationer Search Service
This service provides a free and convenient way to search for information about adult prisoners/probationers in the Maine Department of Corrections system. The search service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Search data is updated on a daily basis. PLEASE NOTE: Juveniles are not included in the search service.
Who can use this service?
- Anyone wishing to search for information about Maine adult prisoners or probationers.
- Prisoner: An adult incarcerated at a Maine Department of Corrections facility. For the purposes of this website it also includes prisoners under the jurisdiction of the Maine Department of Corrections that are housed in other locations, to include: county jails, other states, and federal facilities. Locate Adult Facilities in Maine.
- Probationer: An adult under probation supervision in the
community. For the purposes of this website it also includes
persons under other forms of community supervision such as parole and
supervised community confinement. Learn about Adult Community Corrections in Maine.
GET STARTED NOW:
- Please be aware that the information provided through this service IS NOT a complete criminal history. Public criminal histories may be obtained through the online Public Criminal History Request service.
- The information contained in this service is for informational purposes only. Law Enforcement Officers are advised to take no actions against clients based solely on this information and without consultation with the Department of Corrections.
- Have questions or need instructions on how to use this service, please click here.
For questions about prisoner/probationer information, contact the Corrections Webdesk.
For technical assistance, please click here, or phone (207)-621-2600.