Information Technology Managed Staffing Program
September 16, 2013-V1
The Department of Administrative and Financial Services, Office of Information Technology (“Department”) has contracted with Knowledge Services, dba Guidesoft, 5875 Castle Creek Parkway, Suite 400, Indianapolis, IN 46250 to provide an Information Technology (IT) Managed Staffing Program (MSP).
The Knowledge Services contract delivers time and materials IT staff augmentation services in an end to end technology solution. The MSP solution manages and administers an IT supplier network, a vendor management system, and the IT staff augmentation process. The MSP contract provides cost savings and process improvement benefits to the Department while providing a high level of quality candidates. The MSP operates a full services model which includes an on-site manager, consultation with Department staff, managing and mentoring of the supplier network, and flexible candidate screening process.
This statewide Master Contract may be used by all government agencies of the State of Maine; State boards, quasi-state government entities, political subdivisions of the State of Maine such as towns, cities and counties; and Maine educational institutions, such as public school districts, state universities, and public colleges. This Contract is viewed as a multi-state cooperative purchasing agreement and is available to other states.
- dotStatt Training Videos (this link will take you off of the OIT Website)
The following links provide details about the contract and Managed Staffing Program offering:
State of Maine Managers
Request a contractor: http://inet.state.me.us/oit/services/vendor/index.html (internal use only)
- State of Maine Knowledge Services Master Contract – V1: PDF or Word
- Overview of Managed Staffing Contract Process – V1: Word or PDF
- Information Technology Staffing Process Diagram – V2: Excel or PDF
- State of Maine Job Titles and Descriptions – V1: Word or PDF
- Sample Maine Staffing Program Job Posting Request Form (updated 06/17/2014): Word or PDF
- DO (Delivery Order) Modification Authorization Form Word or PDF
- Knowledge Services Vendor Network Contract – V1: PDF or Word
- State of Maine Not-to-Exceed Position Rate Card - V1: Excel or PDF
MSP – KSI Quarterly Status Reports
IT Staff Augmentation
- Quarter 3 Maine - FY 2014 January 1, 2014 to March 31, 2014
- Quarter 2 Maine - FY 2014 October 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013
- Quarter 1 Maine - FY 2014 July 1, 2013 to September 30, 2013
- Quarter 4 Maine - FY 2013 April 1, 2013 to June 30, 2013
For more details on the State of Maine Managed Staffing Program contact Brian Whitley via Email or Phone: 207.624.9728, (www.knowledgeservices.com); or Michelle Fournier via Email or Phone: 207.624.8868..