Fortis Document Management
- Status: Operational
- Availability: 24x7
- Prerequisites: A PC or Internet browser
- Pricing / Charges: There is a variable one time charge based on project size and complexity, plus a monthly charge of approximately $160 per concurrent user.
Service Components Included in Base Price:
- License cost and annual maintenance of Fortis licensing
- Full server support including service packs
- Helpdesk support of all Fortis products
- Training of users
Options Available for Additional Charge:
- Inflo workflow processing - varies according to complexity
- EnableIt integration with desktop applications - varies according to complexity
- IPortal which will allow for deployment of documents through the Internet
- ApproveIt - varies according to complexity
What OIT Provides: Full requirements gathering, setup, and support
What the Customer Provides: Works with analyst to provide requirements and provides commitment to test and accept system.
How to Obtain Service: Open a trouble ticket for new services by e-mailing OIT.Customer-Support@maine.gov
How to Escalate Service Issues:
Contact Sandra P. Saunders, Enterprise Applications Manager
Benefits / Advantages:
- Allows agencies to retrieve documents electronically with better searching capabilities
- Allows agencies to be "paperless" and saves space
- Streamlines processes
How to Start This Service: Use Powerweb to search documents using a browser, or use a Fortis client installed on the PC.
Related Services and Products: Planet Press
- This product fully integrates with Microsoft Office Suite
- This product handles workflow processes to route documents automatically and can be sent through an approval process.
- This product can integrate with all business applications which will allow queries of documents within other applications.